GCEA is excited to offer members several new and updated rebates made possible by the PowerWise Pledge™ program. PowerWise Pledge™ rebates help members reduce their carbon footprint while increasing energy efficiency and fall under four main categories: transportation, household appliances, home heating, and home batteries.
To apply for PowerWise Pledge™ rebates, please visit the Rebates Page.
- Used BEVs; 25% off purchase price up to $1000
- Qualified used PHEVs; 25% off the purchase price up to $500
- Used PHEVs must have an EPA rated all-electric range of at least 25 miles
- One rebate per VIN
*Powered by PowerWise™ Pledge Rebate Program
- $1000 per unit for a non-dispatchable unit on a TOU rate
- $2000 per unit for a dispatchable unit on a TOU rate
50% of the installation and equipment cost for a Level 2 EV charging station, up to $250.
Must be signed up for TOU (time-of-use) rate.
- Additional 25% off the purchase price up to $50 for Tri-State funded purchases
- Aggregated maximum rebate of $100/member account/year
- Exclusive of e-bike purchases
25% off the purchase price up to $250 for new vehicles
Additional 25% off the purchase price up to $150 for gas-to-induction replacement/new construction
Additional $370 off the purchase price of a new electric heat pump water heater
Additional matching rebate, $500/ton for new installations, up to $2000 per installation
Additional matching rebate up to $2400 off for Tier 2 "cold climate" rated ASHPs