- Used BEVs; 25% off purchase price up to $1000
- Qualified used PHEVs; 25% off the purchase price up to $500
- Used PHEVs must have an EPA rated all-electric range of at least 25 miles
- One rebate per VIN
Definitions of electric motorcycle and bike: electric motorcycle – no pedals, all throttle, the motor is 1,000 watts or more; electric bike – has pedals, the motor is less than 1,000 watts. Neither have to be street legal.
25% off the purchase price up to $250 for new vehicles
To apply for the EV Charger Rebate, email the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of purchase
- Must apply for the rebate within 90 days of purchase
Did you know that over 80% of EV charging happens at home? And, when charging happens during off-peak hours, you can save money on our TOU rate and utilize cleaner sources of energy through wind power.
Drive for $0.82 per gas gallon equivalent when charging off-peak on our time-of-use (TOU) rate! GCEA’s peak hours are Mon-Sat from 5-10 pm. Plug in at 5 pm and program your vehicle to begin charging after 10 pm. It’s easy and convenient!
Gunnison County Electric Association (GCEA) can help electric vehicle owners shift their charging off-peak with this incentive on EV chargers:
- 50% of the total cost of installation and equipment, up to $1250
- You must sign up for the time-of-use rate (TOU) to qualify for the rebate
- Must apply for the rebate within 90 days of purchase.
To apply for the EV Charger Rebate, email your EV charging equipment receipt and electrician invoice to email@example.com
For questions regarding rebates, please call (970) 641-3520.