- LEDs must be 500 lumens or greater (lumens are a measure of brightness equivalent to a 50 watt incandescent light bulb)
- Rebate Amount: 50% of lamp/fixture cost capped at $8 per lamp
- Eligibility: GCEA member with active account
- Restrictions: Maximum 50 bulbs/fixtures per account each year for installation within GCEA’s service area
- All rebates must be submitted for processing within 120 days of installation
- Proof of purchase such as receipt and/or invoice
Disclaimer: Some LEDs may not qualify due to restrictions imposed by Tri-State rules and regulations. Members can verify whether bulbs/fixtures are qualified before purchasing by calling GCEA’s Energy Use Advisor at (970) 641-3520.