You can save money while conserving energy by switching to ENERGY STAR® appliances in your home and office. ENERGY STAR® qualified appliances incorporate advanced technologies that typically use 10 to 15% less energy and water than standard models.
- *Starting January 1, 2022, all rebates must be submitted within 90 days of installation*
Full size only
- $50 for new ENERGY STAR® rated appliance
- $60 for proper recycling of old appliance (limit of two recycles per member per year)
Recycling may be provided by the company that delivers the appliance; typically a "Haul Away" fee is listed separately on the receipt and provides proof of recycling. Appliances may also be delivered to the Gunnison Valley Dump or another disposal center, and a receipt from one of these centers also normally provides proof of recycling.
- Top Load Clothes Washers - $50 for new ENERGY STAR® rated appliance
- Front Load Clothes Washers - $60 for new ENERGY STAR® rated appliance
- $30 for new ENERGY STAR® rated electric appliance
- $90 for new ENERGY STAR® electric hybrid heat pump appliance
- $100 per unit for electric-to-induction replacements
- $350 per unit for gas-to-induction replacement or new construction
- Induction cooktops/range measuring 30” or larger
- Replacement of gas units with induction requires verification of old gas cooktop/range. Photographs of the old unit are sufficient.
- Itemized receipt for induction cooktop/range purchase
- Does not have to be ENERGY STAR® at this time
Appliance Rebate Application