Start or Stop Service

Stop Service

To stop existing service, please call one of our Member Support Specialists at (800) 726-3523 or (970) 641-3520 or complete and submit the online form below. A member wishing to discontinue service should allow a minimum of three days’ notice to Gunnison County Electric Association (GCEA), excluding weekends and holidays. This will allow time for the final meter reading and disconnection of service. The member will be liable for service until the final meter reading is completed by GCEA.

Stop Electric Service Form

Association Disconnect

The Association may disconnect service with or without notice for any reasons outlined in Policy R.5 Discontinuance of Service (PDF).