SmartHub allows you to manage all aspects of your electric account from your computer, tablet, or phone. Members can navigate all of these features by simply accessing the member portal in SmartHub.
To Access Your SmartHub App
Members with smartphone or tablet devices can download the SmartHub app from the iTunes App Store or from the Google Play Android Market. After installation of SmartHub, search for Gunnison County Electric Association. To register, you will need your account number and the name on your account exactly as printed on your bill statement.
To Set Up AutoPay
- Log on to SmartHub and click on the “Billing & Payments” option
- Click on “Auto Pay Accounts”
- Click on “Sign Up for AutoPay” and enter your information
Pay Now is an easy way to pay! Pay Now offers an online bill payment alternative to SmartHub. With Pay Now, you can pay your bill without creating and maintaining a password. To manage all aspects of your electric account, please register with SmartHub.
Once your account is set up, Pay by Phone allows you to make a payment without giving your personal information to a live person. This payment method is quick, easy, and secure.
- Dial toll-free at 844-GCEA-PAY (844) 423-2729 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Enter your Gunnison County Electric Association (GCEA) account number found on your current GCEA bill
- Enter your payment method: Visa, MasterCard, debit, or check
GCEA has payment drop boxes at the following locations:
- The Crested Butte Bank, 116 6th Street in Crested Butte, located in the entrance lobby
- GCEA Headquarters building, 37250 West Highway 50 in Gunnison, located in the front parking lot
- Gunnison City Market – Customer Service Desk
We do request that all payments be made by check and placed in an envelope with your name and address.
If you are making a payment to prevent discontinuance of service, you should not use dropbox. Please, personally deliver your payment to the office or make an immediate payment online.