Gunnison County Electric Association’s (GCEA’s) mission is to serve our members by providing safe, reliable energy with a strong cooperative tradition and a vision for the future.
Each year, we produce an annual report highlighting our major activities and accomplishments. The annual report also provides a summary of our financial statements.
Annual Meeting Minutes
2019 and 2020 annual meeting minutes are to be approved by the membership once a quorum can next meet. The 2019 and 2020 minutes are available upon request by calling (970) 641-3520 and via the links.
- 2021 Annual Minutes will be posted soon
- 2020 Annual Meeting Minutes Draft (PDF)
- 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting Video
- 2019 Annual Meeting Minutes Draft (PDF)
- Policy A-2 Functions of the Board of Directors (PDF)
- Policy A-35 Campaign Contributions (PDF)
- Policy A-35.1 Campaign Contributions Disclosure Form (PDF)
- Policy A-36 Director Election and Campaigning Rules (PDF)
- Form A-36.1 Acknowledgment of Receipt of Election and Campaigning Rules (PDF)
- Form A-36.2 Agreement and Request for Disclosure of Membership List (PDF)
- Policy A-37 New Director Training and Education (PDF)
- Policy A-39 Voting and Elections Policy (PDF)
For more information concerning director elections, please contact us and see Director Elections information.