Commercial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting Rebates
Gunnison County Electric Association and Tri-State Generation and Transmission offer a LED commercial lighting program to provide an incentive for local cooperative businesses to retrofit existing lighting systems with energy efficient LED systems, for new construction LED lighting, exterior wall mounted LED lighting, exterior pole mounted LED lighting, refrigerated case LED lighting, and interior LED lighting.
Commercial LED Lighting Rebate Amounts:
- Pole Mounted Lighting Cap of $20,000 or 25% of total LED head cost per project/account (whichever amount is less), minimum 2,100 lumens per head.
- Refrigerated Case Lighting cap of $3,000 or 50% of total LED fixture cost per project/account (whichever amount is less).
- All other retrofit or new construction fixture types have a combined cap of $20,000 or 50% of total LED fixture cost per project/account (whichever amount is less).
- Businesses must be located within GCEA's service area and have a commercial account with GCEA to qualify for the incentive.
- Rebates only apply to permanent installations purchased by the co-op business.
- Invoice or receipt and spec sheets for project materials listing costs required.
Please contact our Energy Use Specialist at 970-641-3520 for more information.